Are you trying to edit your videos using VLC media player? Then this article will satisfy your needs. Of course, lots of video editing applications and video editing software are available in the internet market and Google Play Store. Some of the peoples do not like to install video editing software on their PC but they need to trim their videos. There are several reasons to edit videos like attractive videos, slow-motion videos, change the quality of videos and more. You have your video editing software on your PC then you can do all this option. Some of the people are trying to edit their videos using the VLC media player.
|How to trim videos in VLC|
VLC Media player is the most popular well-known media player for PC and Android uses. It has a very simple UI and simple to use. So anyone can install VLC media player on their PC and Android Smartphones to watch high-resolution videos. It is the most recommended media player to watch high-resolution videos without any interrupt. VLC media player not only for watch high-resolution videos but it also provides edit your videos like trimming. Most of them don't know this feature is available in the VLC media player. Here in this article, we provide full information about the VLC media player and its features. I recommended you to keep reading this complete tutorial and get the knowledge about edit videos using the VLC media player.
Overview of VLC media player:
It is the most popular and professional video player for PC and Android users. It is available on all platforms. Android user then you can easily download VLC Media Player from Google Play Store. You can download VLC Media Player software from its official website and install it on your PC Windows to watch high-resolution videos. This media player is not only for playing high-resolution videos but it also provides basic options for editing your videos.
Of course, video editing software for providing more features compared to VLC media player but some people does not need advanced features of video editing purpose. The VLC media player is helping those who want to trim their videos and does not need advanced features of video editing. VLC Media player is the easiest way to edit your videos and playing high-resolution videos. Using this media player you can also share your videos with your friends. It has a very simple UI. So anyone can install this application on their PC and Android smartphone.
Check Also: KineMaster Without watermark, KineMaster APK
How to trim videos in VLC media player?
We all know that the VLC media player is the best player for playing high-resolution videos. This Media Player also provides some basic video editing features. If you want to edit videos using VLC media player then just follow these below steps and you can edit your videos.
|How to trim videos in VLC|
Note: VLC media player does not provide advanced editing tools. You can only trim your videos using this VLC media player.
Steps to video trim using VLC media player:
- First of all select video which you want to edit. You can select any formats of video. The VLC media player supports all formats of video.
- Before that just install a VLC media player on your PC.
- After completing the installation process of the VLC media player, the icon of the VLC player show on your desktop.
|Video trim in VLC|
- Open the VLC media player and get the menu option and select advanced control.
- Just drag and drop the video which you want to edit.
- You can also select a video file from the slider option under the editing tools list.
- Now a record button will appear on the screen.
- Choose the dialogue box to select the VLC menu from the record directory.
- Click the advanced control option to restart the editing process.
|Video trim in VLC|
- Now you can select the beginning and ending point of the video.
- You can also use a record button. Once you click the record button it will start at the beginning. Now you can again click the record button to the ending point.
- Now your video will be trim where you select the start and ending point.
- The particular portion of your video will be trimmed using this VLC media player.
- Now click the save button.
- That's it. You can select the location to save your file.
- Your editing videos automatically saved as MP4 format.
There are many features available in the VLC media player. Lots of video editing software available in the Google Play Store and internet market but VLC media player provides basic video editing tools. Just remind that it does not suitable for trimming the large sizes of files. You are your professional video editor then you can download video editing software on your PC.
- You can trim your videos without loss your quality of videos.
- It supports all formats of videos.
- Using this application you can edit your videos and save your file in MP4 format.
- You can easily cut your particular portion of your video.
- It supports control. So you can speed up your video up to 60x.
- So without any hesitate you can download and install this VLC media player on your PC and Android device to watch your high-resolution videos and edit your videos.
If you have any struggle regarding this article or any other queries related to video editing tools just feel free to ask us.
- trim video vlc mac
- can you trim videos with vlc player
- trim video vlc mac 2018
- how to cut video in vlc android
- vlc video cutter free download
- trim video windows 10
- vlc video editor
- how to cut video in windows media player
Add Your Comments